Helicopter Charter & Survey - All North Helicopters
All North Helicopters operates 4 Robinson 44 Helicopters and the company undertakes:
Helicopter charter flights and passenger transport
Between Halls Creek, Fitzroy Crossing, Derby, Broome, Mornington Wilderness Camp, Charnley River, Mt Hart and many communities including Wangakatjunka, Noonkanbah, Kadjina, Djugurari, Yakanarra , Imintje and Cone Bay.
Helicopter mining survey and sampling
McLarty Hills, Oscar Range, Noonkanbah, Liveringa, Halls Creek area and Fitzroy Crossing area
We lift and shift mining equipment, building supplies, telecommunications equipment and emergency supplies for remote communities
Early season incendiary dropping for preventative fire control for Eco Fire and FESA. Fire control including water bombing.
Helicopter photography and filming
Still and video photography in the Kimberley regions, from Kununurra to Broome, including Wyndham, Halls Creek, Fitzroy Crossing, Derby; the Great Northern Highway and Gibb River road and remote Kimberley locations
Feral animal eradication.
Wild dog tracking and baiting, donkey collaring and tracking, feral pig control
We are a government accredited supplier.
Our helicopters are hired by Government agencies including Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions, Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development, Bureau of Meteorology, Department of Fire and Emergency Services and WA Police.
We only use experienced helicopter pilots on all Robinson 44 operations.
In our helicopter charter company All North Helicopters pilots do not engage in charter flights until they have 2 years or 1,000 hours experience.
Safety is our priority on all charter and all survey, photography, sling work and other airwork flights.
The experience of the helicopter pilot is the major determinant of the safety of the Robinson 44.
You will be encouraged to discuss all aspects of your requirements with your experienced pilot.
Your helicopter pilot will conduct a “Job safety Analysis” of your proposed operation to identify potential hazards and apply appropriate risk management procedures.
The All North Helicopters Operations Manual will assist in identifying hazards and defining operating parameters.
Our Robinson 44s
- The Robinson 44 cruises at 100 knots (approximately 180 km per hour).
- The Robinson 44 can fly for a maximum of 2.7 hours between refuelling stops.
- The R44 fuel used is avgas.
- The Robinson 44 can carry 3 passengers.
- With a full load of fuel, the maximum weight of the passengers which can be carried by an R44 is approximately 220 kg.
- Sling loads can be carried.
- All North Helicopters equip the helicopters with GPS, 2 aviation VHF radios, UHF radio, Satellite phone and Emergency Beacons.
- Your Avionics and GPS equipment can be fitted to the helicopter by our engineers.